Friday, November 14, 2014

Review: Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror



I had never giving much thought of having mirrors in my shower. Before I became a mother I had enough time to do a facial every two days. At anytime of the day and just relax. Now my world has changed. And like every other mom out there. I find my shower time to be more rushed than relaxing. I try to cram everything that i need to get done to maintain my unique beauty in that time.




So having the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror has really been a nice thing. I use it to make sure I get all of my facial masks off. Which would take forever to do over a sink. I usually get water all over the sink and floor. I also end up straining my back and neck in the process. But now im able to just stand in the shower and look to see if i missed any part of my face while rinsing. That has really been a luxury.

Also because I bleach and dye my own hair at home. I'm able to see that i have rinsed off all the bleach or hair color from my scalp and ears. Which would be next to impossible to do without the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror. This mirror is very convenient.



I love to take hot showers so I saw it in action first hand. It never fogged up. I even looked at my sink mirror to make sure I wasn't crazy. And the outside mirror was completely fogged up, as always.

I really enjoy the portability of the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror as well. Because my mirror over the sink was fogged up and I was unable to see in it. I was able to grab my shower mirror with ease and use it. The mirror isn't heavy at all. And I have no fear of it falling out of my wet hands. I love that i can see my face in the entire mirror. So its just the right size.



I didnt know that that a razor holder was also included. So having a matching mount to hang my razor is an added perk.

I know my husband has already taken advantage of the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror. It first scared him because he wasnt expecting to see his reflection while taking a shower. So thats just another confirmation that the mirror really does work. I know he will be taking full advantage of it. Which will really help me out with clean up. Because he shaves his head and facial hair.

This would be a great Christmas present or Birthday gift. It's one of those items that you can't believe that you've been living without and now you cant.

So hurry and get your order in HERE.

Shipping was really fast.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment