Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Review: Bath Toy Scoop





I love how big this Scoop is and the many colors you can choose from.
I was in the market for one because my son has transitioned from his baby tub to the bath tub.
And he just loves the water.
Also my husband has started to buy a lot of water toys for bath time because that's there bonding time.
So this Scoop has helped keep our bathtub clutter free. Im not steping on toys when i take a shower.
The next day all the toys are dry. Which is great to prevent mold. So my sons toys will last longer.

But the best feature is that there is no work in installing.
No damaging the wall and having to fix it when we move.
Because it suctions easily to the tile.


Im even thinking about getting one for myself. And use it for my tint brushes and hair clips I use to dye my hair.

So pick this Scoop up for your friends baby shower.
Head over HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment