Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ankit Contact Lense Case




This year I started wearing contact lenses. After years of not wearing them it was like starting all over again. So my main problem has been taking my contacts out. I also lose things alot.
So when I spotted this cute case from ANKIT. I knew it was goint to make it easier to spot my contact case and motivate me to take out my contacts.

Just look at how adorable this case is. They are currently available in 2 colors on there site.

These cases are great for couples because if your partner wears contacts as well. You most likely have the same boring looking lense case. So getting some of these will really help solve the problem of getting them mixed up.
They would also make a great gift for a teenage girl. Im sure she will be Instagraming it to her friends.



These cases are made very well. This case has a clear base and looks really cool.

The site you can get these cute cases is http://www.theankit.com
They have some beautiful tapestries I want to get my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment