Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Magikuchen Pizza Cutter



 I have used many pizza cutters and this is the best one I have ever used.
It is a very sturdy cutter with a handle that is easy to grip. I felt that I had full control of the pizza cutter when I was cutting.
The blade did not drag while I was cutting. The wheel was not wobbly while it was cutting into my pizza. It is easy cut through thick crust and thin crust with a lot of pizza cutters. Topping are always to most challenging part of a pizza to cut. With all the different textures, shapes and thickness to them. I found the the cutter to easily penetrate through the toppings.
Cleaning was super easy. I usually make two pizzas so clean up is important to me. I just rinsed off the cutter in between pizzas. the cheese and pizza sauce easy came off.
I also notice that I did not have a glop of cheese and topping surrounding the center of the wheel. I always get that with other pizza cutters, so I quickly notice that.
I am very happy with these pizzas cutters and will be using them with my weekly pizza nights.




http://www.amazon.com/Magikuchen-MG-09-Pizza-Cutter-Stainless/dp/B01191BUKC/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1448363374&sr=8-7&keywords=magikuchen

No comments:

Post a Comment