Monday, January 4, 2016

Current Bar Soap Favorite





I have become introduced to handmade soap bars recently. I am impressed by the benefits I have been getting from using them.

This is the best bar soap that I have used so far.
Very rich in lavender scent. Which I really like. If your not into perfume, you will not enjoy this bar of soap.

When I first used this bar in the shower I noticed that I did not use much of it. I was surprising because I use Dove bar soap and I only get a a few washes from it.

This soap lathered nicely. I could instantly feel the moisturizing and soothing scent. Because it is infused with lavender oil. My muscles quickly relaxed.

When it came to rinsing the soap off. I was expecting to have a very rubbery skin feeling because a lot of soaps do that to me. Surprisingly my skin felt clean and moisturized. No soap residue was left on my skin.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0184MUSES/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_dp

No comments:

Post a Comment