Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CLA Superior



I read alot of great reviews on this suppliment.
The best thing boute this product is that its not only for weight loss.
But promotes muscle growth and increases metabolism.
I was excited to start using CLA Superior.
Because im a very busy mom with a 1 year old I cant go to the gym and work out for an hour or two.
So I wasnt expecting to see huge results.
I took 2 pills a day.



Sadly I was only able to use them for a week because I started to have stomach issues.
Im not sure how to describe it but my stomach felt uneasy.
Also my hair got super greasy!!! Im use to oily hair but this was just ridiculous. My hair looked wet. 
So I had to stop using it because of these reasons.
I didn't see a boost of energy at all. But that didn't surprise me because i have a high tolerance for caffeine.




But it did reduce my hunger through out the day. Which was nice.



I cant really tell you that this is a bad product or that it does or doesnt work.
Its just not for me. Everybody reacts different to these kinds of products.
But theres no need to worry if you are not satisfied because they offer a 100% money back guarantee.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment