Wednesday, December 3, 2014

NeverMess Bibs Review



My son has started eating finger foods. So I was in the market for a bid like NeverMess.

They are sold in a pack of 3. The current price is $21.97. With the option of boy or girl packs.
I have a little boy so I picked out the boy pack. With the colors blue, green, and yellow.


I love the neck adjustment. Its great that i can adjust it to my babies neck size.
Its easy to open and close so any new parent or grandparent can figure it out.


The main purpose of the bib is to catch all the food that slips through your babies fingers. To reduce food from landing on the floor or their clothes.
As you can see in the second photo, it did just that.
My son loves to grab whatever didn't make it into his mouth and make sure he eats it a second time around.
So you can say it also reduces the waste of food.
The Never Mess bibs are completely safe for your baby. They are Eco Friendly 100% Non-Toxic, BPA and Lead Free.


After we are done eating. I simply wash it with a sponge using soap and water.
I did notice after cleaning, that the NeverMess logo was coming off. But i expected that.
I hope they find a better way to press the logo on the bibs.

There is also a loop for easy hang up for drying or to hang up out of the way.


My son has been using the NeverMess bibs for over 2 weeks and we love them.
I will be getting another pack of these bibs.
So if you are looking for a bib along these lines. I recommend the NeverMess bibs.
You can find them HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment