Friday, October 23, 2015

Teething Necklace Review




My son is almost 2 years old. He started teething at 6 months so i have had him destroy books and toys. All because of his teething. So if I had any advice for a new mom. It would be to get a teething necklace.




This one is fashionable and comes in other colors. It also is partnered with a bangle. They are easy to clean. But most important it is gentle on your babies teeth. I tested it myself before giving it to my son. It was easy to see why this necklace would provide some relief to the gums and aid in having  teeth pop through.




My son is still teething. So he started biting on the necklace quickly. He loves to chew on it and then move on. Its been helpful in distracting him and keeping him entertained. So it doesn't only aid in teething.


It is really hard to see a baby deal with teething. It is painful to them and can make a mothers day miserable because of it. So I know that I will be buying this necklace and bangle for the next baby shower I attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment