Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Best Eyelash Curler I Have Used




I had recently purchased a new eyelash curler at the drugstore. Ive never been happy with them because they were not shaped correctly for my eye.

But Majestic Bombay gave me the opportunity to review there Professional Eyelash Curler.
I really wasn't expecting to fall in love with it. 

This eyelash curler managed to grab all my eyelash hairs. I usually struggle with my outer eyelashes. Either I spend time trying to get them into the eyelash curler or I spend time curling them on there own. Which is frustrating and something I have experienced with every curler. 

Somehow the Majestic Bombay curler is curved correctly to hug my eye shape perfectly.
While I was curling my lashed I noticed how very little strength is needed to clamp them closed.
There was no tugging or pulling as I clamped down. I usually need to re-adjust the eyelash curler a tiny bit forward so I am not pulling out my eyelashes. Which usually ends up causing me to lose grip of my outer lashes.

After releasing my lashes from the eyelash curler. I was left with the perfect curl. The curl is placed correctly to give a natural looking curl. Leaving your eye more open and ready for a volumizing  mascara. I applied mascara right after curling and my lashes are still nicely curled after 6 hours.

Im no longer spending my money at the drug store.

http://www.amazon.com/precision-eyelash-curler-professional-eyelashes/dp/b00mxcio92/ref=sr_1_43?ie=utf8&qid=1419964597&sr=8-43&keywords=eyelash+curlers

No comments:

Post a Comment