Monday, June 30, 2014

BzzAgent Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen Campaign





Because Im a Bzzagent I was sent these items for free.
Sadly i did not receive any coupons. But i was sent enough product to share with others.

This is what was in the BzzKit.





I gave out all three tubes and one of the sparys.

Because I lived in Texas for most of my life. When it was really hot. We would just not go out.
So i never had much use for sunscreen.
But as i got older, I started to realize that you really do need sunscreen. No matter what age or race.
Skin being our biggest organ is the most important and can be high maintenance with so many products for head to toe.
Sunscreen is very straight and forward. But yet we have so many brands at different price points.
Coppertone is one of my favorite and love how they keep improving there products.
And who cant help but smile at there logo every time you see it.
The thing that got me excited about this product was that I can wear it under my makeup.
During summer time I dont tend to wear a heavy foundation because I dont want the face melting look. I may do a light powder or CC cream.
So this is one of the claims I put to the test.
I wanted to put these two products to the test for 30 days.

Want to hear what happend.
Check out my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment