Monday, June 30, 2014

Follow up on BzzKit Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen

Because there is so much to do in Michigan. I was excited to use both of these products in my outings.

I used this sunscreen for over a month.
The spray form was my favorite.
It absorbed into my skin really fast and was not greasy like most sunscreens I"ve used before.
My skin was still soft and not sticky.
I loved how easy it was to carry in my purse and not worry about it squeezing out into my purse and other items.

The lotion was perfect for a long day outing in the sun.
It provide the protection it claims.
I even tried it under make up and it performed very well.  But I was really impressed that it worked alongside my blush and bronzer. It didnt make my foundation look dewy.
But because its sunscreen you have to keep applying so i chose not to continue to use with my makeup.I did wear it on my face when i didnt wear makeup. (eeeekkk... no makeup)



Im a BzzAgent and received samples or coupons for free.

1 comment:

  1. I received this BzzKit as well & really really love this sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete