Thursday, November 19, 2015

Baby Go-Green Bibs




There is a point that you stop using cloth bibs. Usually when it is time to get your baby started on solids. Cloth bibs easily get dirty and require to me machine washed and spot treated. So, switching over to a bib like the Baby Go-Green saves you in cleaning time.

The Baby Go-Green bibs are geared towards babies who are starting out on solids and messy toddlers. I have been using these types of bibs for over a year and I see them as a necessity to every mother. My son is almost two and we are still using them. They catch all the food he spits out and does not make it into his mouth.

My favorite feature about the Baby Go-Green bibs are that they are a bit more heavy than others. So it stops my son from swinging it around. The silicone lies nicely flush on his chest. But the only issue I saw with these bibs, was that the food pouch was not open enough. I'm sure that it is due to the way they are being stored and shipped. After a few more washes, I expect them to open a bit more. I will keep you updated.

Food easily comes off of the silicone and are easily washed with dish soap. They are also dishwasher safe, but I cannot vouch for that because I do not use a dishwasher.
The price point for the Baby Go-Green bibs are sold at a reasonable price. You end up saving a couple of extra bucks buying these vs the ones found in store.
You can purchase them at the link below
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014JYP9LW

Note: I will be adding pictures of my son wearing the bibs tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment