Friday, November 27, 2015

Lift Wand Review





This want is intended to be a machine to combat every skin issue that you may have with your face.
Even though we all know that there is no miracle cream or device that will make you look younger. I am a firm believer in starting early to slow the process of aging with products.


I found the Lift Wand to be a very unique devise to help aid and prevent skin issues.
I also found the product to be very scary to use.

Out of the box I saw that the electrodes that are in the kit. All had small scratches. 
The glass being used to make the electrodes is a very thin glass. I was expecting it to be a thicker glass that would not be so easy to break. Leading me to think that the price it is being sold for, does not reflect the quality of the device.


The shape of the electrodes are very nice for the face. Each of the electrodes are designed for different areas of the face. Even one for stimulating the scalp of your hair. Promoting your hair to grow.

In the instructions it is required that the machine be plugged into its own outlet. I have never heard of a machine every needing that sort of requirement. Not even a power tools. So I found that to be very odd and unsettling. The plug does not have a ground prong.


So, I sterilized the electrode that I would be using on my face. I just used a bit of alcohol and wiped down the electrode. While I waited it to fully dry. I applied 3 drops of the oil included in the kit.


 
 
Inserting the electrodes was very easy. I simply twisted slowly downward. As you can see in my video. It was easy removing the electrodes as well.


As instructed I plugged in the machine into it's own outlet. Once I turned the nob, the electrode glowed in a red hue. When the electrode touched my face I felt a zap. It was a very stimulating feeling. Through my whole session I could smell a burnt smell. I was not sure if it was the oil being burnt off or the electrode that was giving off that smell. 


After I was done using the device. I decided to turn up the power and see how high it would go. It instantly started setting off my toddlers toys in the room. That left me with the unsettling feeling that this machine could affect my expensive electronics in the room.

I just found to many flaws to the machine to really say that it is worth the money. They idea and the shape of the electrodes are something that I really like.

I can not say that I saw any results from the first use of the item.








No comments:

Post a Comment