Friday, November 27, 2015

Perfect Brows Growth Balm




My eyebrow hairs are black and are thick hairs. I did not find the color of this product to be color match. It was much lighter than I expected.



Even though I have good brows. I have certain areas that need to be filled in. This is a very moisturizing pomade. It is not waxy or like your traditional pomade. I see it more as a conditioning growth treatment. Similar texture to a lip balm. It is easy to apply with the brush that is included. It does look greasy and shiny on my brows.

There is also a smell to the product that may bother others. I have no problem with the smell. Because it is an all natural product I can sacrifice an artificial smell.




Again, because I have thick black colored hairs. It also did not hold my hair in place like a very popular pomade on the market does. After I used this for three days during the night. I did notice my hair growing faster. I did not see hairs growing where I needed it. I am sure those areas would take more time.




http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EP49AX0


No comments:

Post a Comment