Thursday, November 12, 2015

More Cushion For The....



This is such a great bundle for at home, work or school.
We all know sitting in front of a computer for a long period of time is not good for you but to not have the support your body needs is even worse. The keyboard cushion allowed me to relax my hands and arms. And even my back. So I wasn't tense and causing my whole body to be effected by it.




The cushion fit my keyboard perfectly. I have a 4 year old desktop. It was do nice of them to include a free mouse pad with a cushion.







It does not matter if you have a wireless mouse you will still feel the tension in your wrists if you don't have this cushion. Even if you have a well structure mouse that hugs perfectly in your hand. This mouse cushion will provide stability for your whole arm. The cushion is soft and cups my wrist perfectly. Raised at the perfect level to where my energy to use the mouse is focused in a smaller area. Making it easier to quickly navigate through a page with out straining myself.



I instantly noticed a difference in my posture and attitude while I was in front of the computer. I'm able to rest my body when I'm not typing or mousing around a page.

You can buy it risk free with the link below

Hand Model: Kurt Showler

No comments:

Post a Comment