Friday, November 27, 2015

Lift Bar




I found the Lift Bar to be very effective for me. It's intention is to stimulate blood flow to the face. Lack of blood flow is what causes wrinkles and dullness to the skin. As we get older, we lose bloodflow to the face.

The Lift Bar includes one AA battery. It was easy to insert and get this bar going. All I had to do was twist it to on or off.


I first applied a moisturizing cream to the face and later applied an eye cream. You can use any cream you like and you can also use an oil.

The T portion of the bar lays on the face nicely. There was no tugging of the skin. It contoured to all areas of my face. The vibrations are very relaxing. You are getting a massaging facial at home when using the Lift Bar.

After I was done with my whole face. I focused on my under eyes with a firming cream. I also went back and used the Hematite stone on my acne. (found at the points on the T bar) 

Cleaning the Lift Bar is really easy and fast. Just clean with water and air dry. There is also a red pouch included. Which is great to store the Lift Bar when not in use and for travel.


The next morning I woke up and say a difference on my acne spots. They had diminished in size drastically and looked much better. I am really happy with my results and will continue to use the Lift Bar.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K7HKVQO

No comments:

Post a Comment