Friday, November 20, 2015

The Baby Lodge - Baby Safety Cabinet Locks



Keeping your children safe is something that you will continue to do for the rest of your life. Saying "No" will be one of your Top 5 Words you will constantly tell them. They listen but do not always obey.

Having child safety locks is important to have in your home and where your child spends time. The first place for me to use a child lock is that dreaded kitchen cabinet. Then I start thinking about all the other places that I don't want my child getting in to.





The Baby Lodge designed baby locks that can be used all over your home. From the refrigerator, draws, cabinets and toilet seats. They are adjustable and easy to apply to any smooth surface.
You get 6 in a package. Which I think is more than enough to use all over a home.

They have 3M sticky backing. I have bought numerous child safety items with low grade double sided tape. All I did was clean the surface that I would be sticking the lock on. As I waited for it to dry. I did my adjustments to the straps. I will insert a video below showing you how to do this because It is difficult to explain.




After you are done making your adjustments. I simply took off the backing on one side and stuck it to the surface. Then i stuck the other side.
it.It was time to see if my little man could get in. He is almost two and not a baby anymore. :(
He messed with the latch, but quickly lost interest in it and moved on. Even if he messed with it longer. He would have not been able to figure out how to open it. My husband came home and even he had a hard time figuring it out.

Because these latches are for more than just your cabinets. They end up saving you in money because you will not need to buy different safety kits for just the toilet.

I have had the latches on for over a week and have not had any problems.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015AD8774



No comments:

Post a Comment