Monday, November 9, 2015

Michael Todd Rejuvenating Serum




I suffer from adult acne and have recently developed super oily skin.
Its been a battle with my acne breakouts, scars and treatments.
And then add the aging part. It makes it a bit more difficult when mixing products.

Ive been in the market for a good retinol product for my eye area and all over the face.
But that also wouldn't react badly with my current acne system.


A lot of retinol products are specified for certain areas of the skin. Eye or all over the face.
And most are not recommended for during the day use. This Michael Todd serum is for day and night use and for all over the face.

At first by just reading the bottle I thought that this was going to be a oil. I was surprised to find out that its actually a gel. The packaging for it is perfect because its easily dispensed with a pump.

I applied a thin layer at night and the serum absorbed into my skin really fast. It did leave a bit of tacky film but I applied my moisturizer and it was gone.

The next morning I did see that my pores were less visible and the fine lines around my eyes were less noticeable. I was surprised to see results so quickly. My main concern was my face drying out because retinol products are known for that. And have had bad experiences with other products before. But I was really please with my whole experience and results. It did not interfer with my current acne treatment.

Micheal Todd puts out really top notch quality products and am excited to give other items a try. And will be featuring this serum in my Instagram pictures.

http://www.michaeltoddusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/321/s/cx-35-vitamin-c-complex-plus-retinol/#horizontalTab4

No comments:

Post a Comment