Friday, November 20, 2015

Land & Water Amphibious RC



I have never had an RC toy before. When I was a kid they were really expensive. So of course I was excited to get my hands on this one. Plus my son loves cars and tires. I knew he would just love this RC.

It can be used over water, pavement, dirt, grass, leaves and hardwood floors. I tested it out on all these environments. It is much funner  to take it outside and play. The coolest features about the car are the headlights that light up and that is does 360 spins.



This RC kit comes with everything you need to start having fun. The plug in to charge the battery that connects to the car. Remote control battery and the handy screwdriver.



The box comes with very detailed instructions and pictures to help you or your child.



The one thing that I did not like about this RC was the remote controller.  It looks very cheap and has raised buttons that do not serve a purpose. But I can see that they did that to appeal to children that play with video game consoles.




I found it difficult to unscrew the door in order to insert the car battery. The screw was not wanting to twist out. There is a certain way to get the panel to open up. I can't explain it. It is easy plugging in the battery. I charged the battery for an hour. It does not mention anywhere as to how long you charge the battery.



It was really easy figuring out how to maneuver the car around. It was fun. Even my 2 year old could get the car to move. But my husband had the most fun.

This R.C is a great Christmas present for 2015

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01723A5V6


No comments:

Post a Comment